EUGENE B. MOHNEY
- has lived in Seminole since 1940
- was Seminole’s very first Eagle Scout
- served in the United States Marine Corps during World War II
- Returned to Seminole after the war
- Married his sweetheart Marilyn in 1949
- Many businesses including apartments, chickens, construction
- So many other activities – Civic Club, Methodist Church,
- Kiwanis (54 years perfect attendance)
- Mr. Seminole 1997
- Come and hear some of Gene’s good old stories!
COME AND MEET A WONDERFUL LONG-TIME SEMINOLE MAN!
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2014, 7 P.M.
Room 210B, Seminole Recreation Center
9100 – 113th Street, Seminole
Admission is free; the public is invited to attend.
For information call 391-1433